November 9, 2005, 6:00 PM
Call To Order
Vice-President Melissa Waits
called the meeting to order at 6:00 pm.
Minutes of Previous
The Board reviewed the previous
meeting minutes. The minutes were approved as presented.
Review Current Financials
NW Business Exclusive, LLC
- Ed Arevalo detailed the financials. The financials were approved
Jay’s Landscaping was not
present; no report.
Melissa Waits stated that the
community has been relatively quiet and not many phone calls have been
received. She will focus on yard maintenance and leaf cleanup
in the next month.
Street Common Area Fencing – The fence is complete.
- 2005 Annual Meeting
– The Annual Meeting was held on October 12th, 2005.
- Board Member Resignation
– Marc Jones resigned from the Board due to moving from the community.
- Board Member Positions
– This issue was tabled until the next Board meeting.
- Board Meeting Dates
– The Board dates will remain every 2nd Wednesday of each
month at 6pm.
- Website Maintenance
– Brian agreed via email that he will begin maintaining the website.
- Santa and Firetruck
– This event will take place on Saturday, December 17th,
- Holiday Light Contest
– Betsy Leedle agreed to head up this event. The Board agreed
that gift certificates to Fred Meyer would be given for, 1st
– $75, 2nd - $50, 3rd - $25.
- 1st Quarter
Newsletter – Melissa will make sure that the newsletter is complete
and given to Ed by December 2nd.
- December 14th
Board Meeting – The Board agreed that this meeting would be a closed
No owners were present for
The Meeting was adjourned at