#89, 17408 SE 15th Street
August 10, 2005, 6:00 PM
Call To Order
President Marc Jones called
the meeting to order at 6:00 pm.
Minutes of Previous
The Board reviewed the previous
meeting minutes. The minutes were approved as presented.
Review Current Financials
NW Business Exclusive, LLC
- Ed Arevalo detailed the financials. The financials were approved
as presented. The Board unanimously decided to start the collection
process on any owners delinquent with an account $200.00 or greater.
Jay detailed the landscape
report. He stated that the street trees along 20th
Street were diseased and recommended fertilizing and watering.
They are unable to tie back the trees off the fence. He stated
that they have just a few items to finish on the signs. He stated
that they inspected all sprinkler heads and capped off heads that were
Vice-President Melissa Waits
stated that violation tours were occurring every two weeks and that
letters were being sent.
- Resolutions –
The Resolutions were signed.
- Fall 2005 Newsletter
– Melissa will have this complete by the next Board Meeting.
- 2005 Annual Meeting
– Melissa will have the proper paperwork complete by the next Board
Street Common Area Fencing – Melissa will gather bids.
- Arch Requests –
The Board reviewed the current requests.
- Winn’s Update
– The Board agreed that an automatic fine would be assessed when a
notice is posted to the Winn’s for lack of lawn maintenance.
- New Meeting Location
– The new location is the Fisher’s Landing C-Tran Transit Center.
The Meeting was adjourned at